Founded in 1883 by Henry Thomas Smith and J.A. Cowan, THE EQUITY was originally located on Main Street in Bryson, Quebec, before moving to Shawville in the early 1900s. Smith sold his share to Cowan six years later. The office was then relocated to its present location at 133 Centre Street, Shawville, Quebec in the County of Pontiac, West Quebec.
Copyright 2020 © QCNA. All rights reserved.